We are committed to supporting adults in raising children between two homes and to offering tools to the professionals assisting these families. Our service providers specialize in working with families dealing with transitions such as separation, divorce, or other family matters involving two homes.
COVID-19 VIRUS PLAN
Live classes are cancelled until further notice. However, some of the courts have approved the online class in lieu of the live class for the month of March and some through April. We will continue to update this list as we receive responses from the courts.
If you have questions about your participation in a live class, please e-mail
Please care for yourself and others, and remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you FEEL sick? Stay home
Please stay informed:
LIVE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
- Children in the Middle - Classes in the North Texas Area
- Between Two Homes - Classes in Ector, Grayson, and all other Counties outside the DFW area.
ONLINE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
- Parenting Coordination and Facilitation: September 17 and 18, 2020 in Denton
- On Demand- Intervention Between Two Homes
- If you would like to host a workshop in your area, please click here.