We are committed to supporting adults in raising children between two homes and to offering tools to the professionals assisting these families. Our service providers specialize in working with families dealing with transitions such as separation, divorce, or other family matters involving two homes.
COVID-19 VIRUS PLAN
Live classes are cancelled until further
notice due to concerns related to the transmission of Covid.
However, some of the courts have approved the online
class in lieu of the live class. We will continue to update this list
as we receive responses from the courts. If your judge does not appear on
the list, please contact the court clerk to find out if your judge will
approve the online class for you to take.
Updated - July 2020
If you have questions about your participation in a live class, please e-mail
Please care for yourself and others, and remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you FEEL sick? Stay home
Please stay informed:
LIVE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
- Children in the Middle - Classes in the North Texas Area
- Between Two Homes - Classes in Ector, Grayson, and all other Counties outside the DFW area.
ONLINE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
- On Demand- Intervention Between Two Homes
- If you would like to host a workshop in your area, please click here.