We are committed to supporting adults in raising children between two homes and to offering tools to the professionals assisting these families. Our service providers specialize in working with families dealing with transitions such as separation, divorce, or other family matters involving two homes.
LIVE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
- Children in the Middle - Classes in the North Texas Area
- Between Two Homes - Classes in Ector, Grayson, and all other Counties outside the DFW area.
ONLINE COPARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES:
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION:
- Intervention Between Two Homes: 2/22/19 from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm in Odessa Texas.
- On Demand- Clinical & Ethical Best Practices for High-Conflict Families: Child-First Strategies for Divorce, Custody, Coparenting, and Court
- If you would like to host a workshop in your area, please click here.